Parking Terms and Conditions:
- This parking agreement does not constitute or imply any liability on the part of AmeriPark or Santa Rosa Plaza for any vehicle or its items left in the garage. The use of this garage shall be at your own risk. Santa Rosa Plaza Management and AmeriPark shall not be responsible for any personal injuries, vandalism, and theft of automobile or contents therein, while entering, exiting, or while parked in The Santa Rosa Plaza Parking Structure. We also cannot be responsible for non-standard equipment, such as special wheels, wire wheel covers, car phones, cellular phones, antennas, or stereos.
- There will be a $10.00 refundable deposit for the first access card. This deposit will be returned to you when you return the completed cancelation form and access card to the AmeriPark parking office located on Level 2 of parking Deck #4.
- There is a $25.00 replacement fee for a lost, stolen or damaged access card.
- The employee parking privilege/service is non-transferrable; attempts to transfer employee issued access cards to others could result in the forfeiture of parking privileges for this individual, the forfeiture of the refundable access card deposit for this individual and/or the forfeiture of the special parking privileges provided to the Mall Tenant/Store of record for this individual.
- Macy’s Employee Parkers can enter and exit on Level 1 Deck #5. Sears Employee Parkers can enter and exit on Level 1 and must proceed to Level 2 of Deck #1 to the required nesting area. Mall/Tenant Employee Parkers can enter and exit on Level 1 in Decks #2 or #3. Once you have entered the deck, you must proceed directly to Level 2 in Deck #4 to enter the nested employee parking area. Parking outside of the nested employee parking area will result in your access card being deactivated. You will need to pay a $10.00 non-refundable reactivation fee in order to have the access card reactivated. If your access card is not working, please pull a ticket and bring it to the AmeriPark parking office on Level 2 of Parking Deck #4 to restore normal access to your access card.
- AmeriPark personnel are not authorized to make or allow any exceptions to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time if you violate the garage rules and regulations in this contract.
- All directional and parking signs found in or around the garage (such as handicapped, reserved, etc.) must be obeyed.
- The garage speed limit is five miles per hour. Violators of the speed limit will be subject to loss of parking privileges.
- It is unlawful to use a vehicle theft alarm system that does not automatically silence within five minutes. Violators are subject to tow.
- The card holder may not illegally dispose of litter in the garage, nor shall he/she commit any damage or nuisance or any other act that may disturb other parkers of this facility.
- All claims must be reported in writing to AmeriPark personnel on the day of the incident and before claimant leaves the premises.
- Vehicles can only be parked in allocated nesting areas. A map will be provided with a completed contract. Vehicles cannot occupy more than one parking space. Vehicles must not be parked in such a way as to block traffic lanes or violate any laws or regulations. Vehicles may not be parked for promotional purposes on the lot without expressed written permission. If a ticket is pulled, standard parking rates will apply.